Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beta Version

Hello My Friends,

As you may have realized, I am still in my beta form. I am being worked on day and night to better assist my visitors. The site will be getting some major make over's in the next couple of months. I hope you will return over and over again and continue asking me some great questions.

Because of the great response the site is having here are some of the upgrades to look forward to. I am looking for some helpers so you will be able to choose a wiz kid to answer your question, we will be an official website with our current web host (no more ads at the top of the homepage, yuck). Please participate in our pole over there on the left side of your screen.

Thank You to our Supporters that I call My Friends.

~The Wiz Kid

No comments: