Friday, November 21, 2008

Great News!

Sorry it has been awhile sense my last post. I have been meeting with some really cool people and putting together some really neat ideas. I can't wait to share everything with you shortly. One little hint is, I met with someone who's favorite candy is a candy cane. That's all I have for now. If you signed up to our news letter make sure your keeping an eye for my name to pop up in your inbox cause it will be sent out very shortly. Remember that there is going to be fun trivia along with prizes to win. For those of you who have not signed up you can do so by commenting to this post with a huge YES or email me at support@yourwizkid.com and again just include a big YES. Thank you all for your support and wonderful questions. C U Soon

~ The Wiz Kid

No comments: